Friday 11 January 2013

Concept Idea No. 2

After some time thinking about my final concept piece, I went back to my last development and changed it a bit. This is how it looks now.



It's A Strange World.
 I prefer it to the first one seeing as the De Stijl 'window' didn't turn out as I had originally intended. In the original movie screenshot the moon and Jack Skellington were the focus of the picture. After my initial changes it was the wave that pulled the most focus. After the new changes, it is once again the moon and skeleton that pull focus.

Also the colourful moon make the view seem stranger and creepier than it really is. I'm still not convinced that this will be my final concept however I think I have finally settled on one combination of art, design and film.


References:
Since the above artwork is a change of an already original idea I had, i did not feel the need to add any references in this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment